|Don't Starve Wiki has recently moved onto the Gamepedia network. Existing editors will need to create or use an existing Curse account and submit their usernames for merging contribution history. Once you have registered a new account through Gamepedia and logged into the wiki, you can use this form to submit your info to be merged. Learn more about the move and the merge process here.|
"All this science is so... draining."
|× 5 × 2 × 1|
|Leeches 6.8 of target's on hit.|
Stacks up to
|Does not stack|
The Bat Bat is a magic melee weapon in Don't Starve. It deals 42.5 damage per hit and has 75 uses. Each hit leeches 6.8 from the enemy, but drains 3.4 from the player if the player's health is not full.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Bat Bat's leeching ability makes it ideal for fighting enemies with a low damage output (e.g. Spiders and Hounds) while wearing a Log Suit.
- Batilisk Wings needed for Bat Bats can be farmed by setting up Rabbit Hutches near an open Sinkhole. The Bunnymen will come out at night and quickly kill any spawning Batilisks.
- A quick way to regain health is to attack Chester with a Bat Bat, since his health regenerates quickly.
- Maxwell's Sanity boost will make up for the Sanity lost from each hit when using this weapon. The health bonus is also welcome, since he has low max health.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bat Bat was introduced in the It's Not a Rock! update.
- The Bat Bat was the second weaponized food item added to game, after the Ham Bat.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Bat Bat on the ground and wielded by Wilson