Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
"Be one with the herd! Smell included."
|× 8 × 1|
|Delays freezing during Winter|
Prevents Beefalo from attacking during mating season
Stacks up to
|Does not stack|
Wearing it prevents Beefalo from attacking the player during their mating season. However, they will still attack if the player strikes first. If the parent of a Baby Beefalo is killed, and the player is wearing a Beefalo Hat, the baby may start to follow the player, provided the player does not already have a follower.
Downloadable Content[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When around Beefalo during mating season and especially when shaving them at night, wear this hat to keep from being attacked.
- Take off the hat when next to a fire (or replace it with a sanity-boosting hat) as the item's durability will go down with it on, and the fire alone is enough to keep the character warm.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item used to increase the player's Sanity per minute by an unknown amount.
- The previous description was a reference to Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: when Han Solo cuts open a tauntaun to keep Luke Skywalker warm, he says, "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!".
- Despite having two horns on it, the hat only takes one Beefalo Horn to craft.
Gallery[edit | edit source]