|Don't Starve Wiki has recently moved onto the Gamepedia network. Existing editors will need to create or use an existing Curse account and submit their usernames for merging contribution history. Once you have registered a new account through Gamepedia and logged into the wiki, you can use this form to submit your info to be merged. Learn more about the move and the merge process here.|
For a full list of local and non-local pages, see Help:Contents.
This category is intended to contain all the local help pages for this wiki. If you find helpful pages that you think should be here, you may include them here just by typing
[[Category:Help]] on them.
Not all of the help pages have Help at the beginning of their page names, you may want to find other pages in Special:AllPages.
Getting more help[edit | edit source]
You can also:
- Ask questions at the local forum.
- Talk to one of the site administrators or any currently active contributor (the people whose names appear on the "Recent changes" page); use their user talk pages.
- If you can't find what you need on this wiki, you can seek help at the Central Wiki, especially at the Central forum.
If you still need help, you may want to contact the Wiki Community Team.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Help"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Don't Starve Wiki:Administrators
- Don't Starve Wiki:Blocking
- Don't Starve Wiki:Bots
- Don't Starve Wiki:Bureaucrats
- Don't Starve Wiki:Deletion
- Don't Starve Wiki:Manual of Style
- Don't Starve Wiki:Protected page
- Don't Starve Wiki:Request for user rights
- Don't Starve Wiki:Rollbacks
- Don't Starve Wiki:Rules
- Don't Starve Wiki:Speedy deletion
- Don't Starve Wiki:Templates
- Don't Starve Wiki:To-do list
- Don't Starve Wiki:Vandalism