|Don't Starve Wiki has recently moved onto the Gamepedia network. Existing editors will need to create or use an existing Curse account and submit their usernames for merging contribution history. Once you have registered a new account through Gamepedia and logged into the wiki, you can use this form to submit your info to be merged. Learn more about the move and the merge process here.|
Stacks up to
Adding Corn and Fish will yield Fish Tacos instead. Adding 2 raw Drumsticks will result in Turkey Dinner. Adding 1 unit of Meats and 1 unit of Vegetable will result in Spicy Chili. Adding Mandrake will produce Mandrake Soup.
Many combinations to make this recipe would result in a net loss to hunger compared to eating the individual components. It is suggested to use a filler such as Twigs to improve its hunger restoration.
Prerequisites[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Examples[edit | edit source]
The following recipes will produce Guacamole:
Usage[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Placing Moleworms close to Cactus will allow for easy mass production of Guacamole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Requiring an actual Moleworm as an ingredient for this recipe is a pun on the words 'Mole' and 'Guacamole.'
- Cactus Flesh is a popular food item in the same region that Guacamole comes from, though it is not traditionally a part of guacamole.
- Guacamole originates from Mexico.
- The literal translation of the word 'Guacamole' into English is "Avacado Sauce". Guaca = Avacado, Mole = Sauce.