|Don't Starve Wiki has recently moved onto the Gamepedia network. Existing editors will need to create or use an existing Curse account and submit their usernames for merging contribution history. Once you have registered a new account through Gamepedia and logged into the wiki, you can use this form to submit your info to be merged. Learn more about the move and the merge process here.|
"It's heavy, but it will protect you."
|× 12 × 4|
|1050 hp (735 hp )|
|Absorbs 95% of physical damage|
Reduces speed by 30%
Stacks up to
|Does not stack|
It has 1050 durability and absorbs 95% of physical damage, and will also reduce the player's speed by 30% when equipped. Currently it is tied as the strongest armor in the game, on par with Night Armor but with a penalty to speed rather than sanity.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because of this armor's speed penalty, it is better suited for tanking damage rather than kiting an opponent. This makes it a great asset for Wolfgang and WX-78, who can both achieve higher than average health stats. Note that both characters also have potential speed bonuses (mighty and SYSTEM OVERLOAD states, respectively), so being in these states will offset the armor's penalty to speed.
- Due to the speed penalty, it isn't practical to wear this armor all the time. Players can switch to it when they want to tank in combat. Alternatively, a Walking Cane can be equipped along with the Marble Suit, negating most of the speed penalty. However, Walking Cane is not a decent weapon for most encounters. Experienced players can mostly overcome this problem by switching to a weapon before they attack, and switching back to Walking Cane before they dodge.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Marble Suit was added in the The End Is Nigh update.
- As of the It's Not A Rock! update, the Marble Suit is renewable, since Marble can be obtained from Earthquakes in Caves. It can also be mined from Marble Shrubs grown from the Marble Bean (Don't Starve Together only)
- A character wearing a marble suit makes a small clanking noise when walking.
Gallery[edit | edit source]