|This article is a stub. You can help Don't Starve Wiki by .|
Humid Season is one of three Seasons in the Hamlet DLC, starting after day 11 and ending after day 21, lasting 11 days. It is indicated with the world having a blue tint. Humid Season leads to Lush Season, so player should prepare for coming Hay Fever.
- It is comparable to Spring in Reign of Giants and Monsoon Season in Shipwrecked, as it rains a lot and lightning is common.
- A thick fog will surround the player often in this season, much like the falling ash after a Volcano eruption in Shipwrecked and Sandstorm in Don't Starve Together.
- Butterflies no longer spawn from Flowers and Evil Flowers.
- Glowflies no longer spawn from Exotic Flowers.
- Glowflies turn into Glowfly Cocoons, and then become Rabid Beetles.
- Great Leafy Stalks have a chance to spawn Glowfly Cocoons around them.
While the fog is around, the player's character will announce that their current armor or hat is too hot or too heavy and will move at a reduced speed. Taking off the clothing will make the player move back at normal speed.
- As of the Hamlet closed beta, Humid season doesn't have its own work music, and will instead play the Summer theme from the base game, but it does have its own unique combat theme.