|This article is a stub. You can help Don't Starve Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Don't Starve Wiki by .
"Cut your way into adventure."
|× 2 × 2|
|Cuts Tall Grass, Hanging Vines, Creeping Vines. Spear Traps and Hedges|
Stacks up to
|Does not stack|
- Tall Grass giving two Cut Grass
- Hedges giving two Clippings
- Hanging Vine giving a Rope
- Creeping Vine, 3 clips to open a ruin and 2 clips each to open doors inside
- Spear Traps, destroying it
Shears are more effective than it's counterparts:
- Tallgrass - Shears clip once and give two cut grass, a machete strikes 3 times for 1 cut grass.
- Hedges - Shears give two clippings, a razor gives one clippings but the razor has infinite durability.
- Creeping vines - Shears clip 3 times for outside vines and 2 times for inside vines, a machete strikes 12 times for outside vines and 4 times for inside vines.
The materials for crafting shears are renewable.