|Don't Starve Wiki has recently moved onto the Gamepedia network. Existing editors will need to create or use an existing Curse account and submit their usernames for merging contribution history. Once you have registered a new account through Gamepedia and logged into the wiki, you can use this form to submit your info to be merged. Learn more about the move and the merge process here.|
Can set objects on fire
Stacks up to
|Does not stack|
Willow's Lighter is a portable light source exclusive to Willow. It can be equipped in the 'Hand' slot and is able to set flammable objects on Fire. Used as a weapon, Willow's Lighter deals 17 damage per hit and has infinite uses.
Willow's Lighter has a very small radius of light (less than a Torch), though it can still prevent attacks from Charlie. Willow will receive a small Sanity boost from the fire it provides (+0.6/min). It also provides a small amount of Warmth (to slow Freezing).
Don't Starve Together[edit | edit source]
In Don't Starve Together the lighter loses durability while equipped, and lasts 10 minutes. It can be crafted, but only by Willow. It requires 1 Rope, 1 Gold Nugget and 3 Petals to craft, and is available from the start.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Willow's Lighter was added in the Strange New Powers update. It was introduced in the June 25, 2013 preview.
- Before the update, Willow would light small fires at her feet when in complete darkness, making her essentially invulnerable to attacks from Charlie.
- Willow's Lighter is one of the first character-specific items implemented in the game's history.
- It is also the first 'Hand' slot item able to raise Sanity.
- Willow's Lighter is a lift arm lighter.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- In the Shipwrecked DLC, equipping Willow's Lighter while rowing on a boat may cause the lighter to still give off light without actually having the lighter equipped. This is fixed by restarting the game or dying.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
If any character but Willow is given her lighter via Console.