|Don't Starve Wiki has recently moved onto the Gamepedia network. Existing editors will need to create or use an existing Curse account and submit their usernames for merging contribution history. Once you have registered a new account through Gamepedia and logged into the wiki, you can use this form to submit your info to be merged. Learn more about the move and the merge process here.|
"Keeps yer noggin warm."
|× 4 × 4|
|* Restores sanity over time|
* Delays freezing during Winter
Stacks up to
|Does not stack|
It restores 1.33 Sanity per minute while worn.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Winter Hat was added in the Long Live the Queen update.
- The Winter Hat was used to start a snowing effect, with no practical use besides the visuals. This effect was removed as of the A Winter's Tale update, when winter became a feature.
- The Winter Hat used to cost 100 points under the old Research Points system. Adding it into a Science Machine or Alchemy Engine would give the player 10 points.
- Klei Entertainment made a new product themed after the winter hat. It also comes in pink and grey versions, which include codes to unlock the corresponding colored Winter Hats in Don't Starve Together.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Winter Hat-wearing Wilson prominently featured in the A Winter's Tale update poster.